A native Texan, Dr. Booth brings years of extensive training in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery as well as general surgery to Austin and the surrounding communities.
Dr. Booth attended medical school at The University of Texas Medical School in Houston, followed by his general surgery residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
Committed to helping advance the field of plastic surgery, Dr. Booth completed a research fellowship in complex abdominal wall/torso reconstruction at the renowned UT MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Booth has published articles in a variety of peer-reviewed journals and has been invited to present at meetings both nationally and internationally.
He then returned to The University of Texas Medical School for a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest medical center. Here he trained with global leaders in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, acquiring the most up-to-date surgical techniques he now brings to the Austin area.
Dr. Booth now resides in west Austin with his wife and daughter and looks forward to serving the Austin community for years to come.
- The University of Texas at San Antonio General Sugery 2016
- The University of Texas at San Antonio (2016)
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center complex abdominal wall/torso reconstruction
- The University of Texas Medical School plastic and reconstructive surgery
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Complex Abdominal Wall/Torso Reconstruction); The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- The University of Texas at San Antonio (2011)