Facial rejuvenation is a comprehensive suite of services designed to bring youth and luster to the face. To address asymmetry, lax skin, or deficient volume, consider a visit to Dr. Justin Booth.
Conveniently located in Austin, Texas, Dr. Booth is an aesthetic expert who intimately understands the delicate contours of the human face. He can provide stunning results without changing the essence of your look. To learn more about Dr. Booth’s dedication and experience, please contact us online or call 512-755-8478.
- 1 Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- 2 Brow/Forehead Lift
- 3 Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty)
- 4 Rhinoplasty
- 5 Lip Augmentation
- 6 Chin Augmentation
- 7 Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- 8 Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- 9 Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting)
- 10 Benefits of Facial Contouring
- 11 Private Consultation in Austin, TX.
- 12 Amazing Results
- 13 FAQ
- 14 References
The technical term for a facelift is a rhytidectomy. “Rhytid” comes from the Greek word for fold or wrinkle. When facial creases obscure your best features, a rhytidectomy may be in order.
The result is a younger, perkier profile.
Dr. Booth begins by concealing incisions behind the ear and/or along the hairline. From there, he can access the layers of fine tissue and fat lining the subdermal structures of the face. If you struggle with excess bulk, Dr. Booth may use a gentle liposuction technique to contour away unwanted fat cells. Once the patient has achieved their desired shape, Dr. Booth removes redundant skin along the hidden edges of the face. He then sutures closed his incisions, lifting the skin pleasingly as he goes.
Every person’s face ages in its own ways. Life is an individual journey, and the paths that lead us from point A to point B diverge regularly. For example, the upper face often matures differently than the lower face. Ptosis (sagging) often affects the eyebrows and forehead early in life, making the face appear older than it truly is.
To address facial aging along the brow region, consider a forehead lift from Dr. Booth. He will skillfully make an incision along the hairline and elevate the skin along the brow. Once you have achieved the natural, smooth forehead contours you seek, Dr. Booth will suture your incisions closed artfully.
Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty)
When most people consider rejuvenation procedures, they focus solely on the face. But the neck provides a supple pedestal on which the face shines, so it deserves its own careful consideration. Neck lift procedures are precise and subtle. You do not want your enhancement to seem “overdone” or to neglect the signature shape of your lower face.
Neck lifts often incorporate platysmaplasty. The platysma is the saddle-shaped musculature that gives the neck its regal appearance. Dr. Booth can gently tighten the platysma muscle by lifting it back and upwards, securing its upper extensions near the earlobe. This brings a sleek, refined look to the neck.
Dr. Booth will also take great care smoothing away unsightly wrinkles as he tightens the overall landscape of the lower face.
To learn how a neck lift can restore your verve and vitality, call 512-755-8478 and make an appointment to meet with Dr. Booth.
A “nose job” is better known in medical circles as rhinoplasty. To address imperfections along the bridge, tip, or slope of your nose, Dr. Booth can perform a transformative procedure that will enhance the look and feel of your entire face. After all, the nose is not just the central focal point of your expression; it is also a vital component of your everyday breathing. When the nasal passages are blocked or malformed, they can cause respiratory issues. Rhinoplasty can restore proper breathing and help you sleep through the night.
For pronounced cases of functional or aesthetic problems, Dr. Booth may advocate for an open rhinoplasty procedure. Dr. Booth begins by making a small incision at the columella, which is the thin strip of cartilage that separates the nostrils. This allows the doctor full access to the inner workings of the nose. Dr. Booth can sculpt the shape of your new nose from within, restoring its symmetry and opening up your breathing passages.
For more subtle nose enhancement needs, we can employ a closed rhinoplasty approach. Dr. Booth is able to sculpt the nasal passages from within, concealing all incisions from casual view. A closed rhinoplasty method works best for minor alterations to the nose, but may not be suitable for patients who suffer from a deviated septum. To determine whether an open or closed surgical procedure is right for you, contact our offices in Austin, Texas.
To add dimension and drama to your lips, consider the benefits of lip augmentation. Dr. Booth may recommend a dermal filler to provide temporary volume to the mouth region so that you can see how a more permanent procedure will affect your appearance. He can also explain the lip implant options available once you are ready to undergo surgery.
If you have a “weak” chin and wish to add character to your profile, you may want to explore the world of chin augmentation. Dr. Booth can show you the implants available to add a subtle boost to your lower face.
Dr. Booth performs all procedures with the final goals of his patients at the top of his mind.
It should be noted that people judge the face holistically, even if they don’t realize they are doing so. For example, the chin may look like it is receding if the nose is overly large. Hence, you may not require a chin implant if you are receiving rhinoplasty. Call 512-755-8478 to have a comprehensive conversation about your aesthetic needs.
Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
The ears provide a whimsical frame for the face. But when ears protrude excessively or appear irregular, they may require a surgeon’s touch and an artist’s eye. Dr. Booth can reshape ears and bring them into alignment with your overall aesthetic through otoplasty. By concealing small incisions either behind the ears or within their natural creases, Dr. Booth will contour your look without creating unsightly scars.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
When ptosis (sagging) weighs down your eyelids, it makes you look weary. The effect of ptosis ages us beyond our years, but you can roll back the clock with blepharoplasty.
Dr. Booth can perform an upper eyelid enhancement that addresses redundant skin. Your lids will be liberated to flutter without the added weight of lax, loose skin hanging in your way. In fact, many patients enjoy improved vision after undergoing an upper blepharoplasty.
In a lower blepharoplasty procedure, Dr. Booth gently removes those stubborn “bags” under the eyes. His artistry is especially subtle when it comes to bringing the lower lids into harmony with the upper cheek, making sure not to create a “hollow” or overworked appearance.
Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting)
Speaking of hollow or deflated features, Dr. Booth can perk up your look with the help of fat grafting. The first step is to remove unwanted fat cells from your problem areas (like thighs, buttocks, or the abdomen). After that, Dr. Booth purifies your body’s own material and prepares it for reinsertion.
Fat transfer adds volume to withered hands, depleted cheeks, and/or thin lips. There is very little risk of complication because the procedure harnesses your body’s own cells to create a stunning transformation.
To determine if fat grafting is right for you, contact Dr. Booth at your earliest convenience.
Benefits of Facial Contouring
- Enhances your natural dimensions
- Accentuates your youthful shimmer
- Bolsters your confidence
Private Consultation in Austin, TX.
The main ingredient in improvement is communication. Whether you wish to smooth out facial wrinkles, add fullness to your lips, or give your eyelids a subtle lift, Dr. Booth can help. Call 512-755-8478 and schedule a comprehensive consultation today.
You are stunning. Even when age and environmental factors weigh on your complexion, the true you still shines through. If you need help showcasing your best features, consider a visit with Dr. Booth.
He can illuminate your eternal glow and lift your looks to the next level.
The cost of a cosmetic procedure depends on the nature of the surgery and the extent of the issue(s) being treated. Dr. Booth provides transparent pricing during your comprehensive consultation. Contact our office in Austin, Texas and prepare to get the best care at the right price.
- Hamra, S. T. (1992). Composite rhytidectomy. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 90 (1) 1-13. Retrieved from: https://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurg/abstract/1992/07000/composite_rhytidectomy.1.aspx
- Georgescu, D., Anderson, R. L., & McCann, J. D. (2010). Brow ptosis correction: a comparison of five techniques. Facial Plastic Surgery, 26(03), 186-192. DOI: 10.1055/s-0030-1254328
- Labbé, D., Franco, R. G., & Nicolas, J. (2006). Platysma suspension and platysmaplasty during neck lift: anatomical study and analysis of 30 cases. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 117 (6) 2001-2007. DOI: 10.1097/01.prs.0000218972.75144.9c
- Janis, J. E., Trussler, A., Ghavami, A., Marin, V., Rohrich, R. J., & Gunter, J. P. (2009). Lower lateral crural turnover flap in open rhinoplasty. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 123 (6) 1830-1841. DOI: 10.1097/PRS.0b013e3181a65ba2
- Ducic, Y., & DeFatta, R. (2007). Closed rhinoplasty. Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 18 (3) 233-242. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.otot.2007.08.001
- Byrne, P. J., & Hilger, P. A. (2004). Lip augmentation. Facial Plastic Surgery. 20 (01) 31-38. DOI: 10.1055/s-2004-822956
- Choe, K. S., & Stucki-McCormick, S. U. (2000). Chin augmentation. Facial Plastic Surgery. 16 (01) 45-54. DOI: 10.1055/s-2000-7325
- Janis, J. E., Rohrich, R. J., & Gutowski, K. A. (2005). Otoplasty. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 115 (4) 60e-72e. DOI: 10.1097/01.PRS.0000156218.93855.C9
- Cahill, K. V., Bradley, E. A., Meyer, D. R., Custer, P. L., Holck, D. E., Marcet, M. M., & Mawn, L. A. (2011). Functional indications for upper eyelid ptosis and blepharoplasty surgery: a report by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Ophthalmology. 118 (12) 2510-2517. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ophtha.2011.09.029