Med spa services are designed to bring you transformative results without the downtime and invasiveness of surgery. If you wish to give yourself a subtle yet striking boost, consider a visit to Dr. Justin Booth.
Even though Dr. Booth is a world-class surgeon, he has also mastered the art of non-surgical enhancements. Each procedure must be right for each individual. Med spa treatments empower clients with flexibility and fabulosity. Dr. Booth provides many services that give patients a preview of their future selves; med spa procedures open a window that allows you to glimpse how more permanent surgical solutions will look and feel. Explore the world of aesthetic enhancements from the convenience of our Austin, Texas office.
Expression is a gift. When our faces move, they convey a wondrous array of emotions to anyone within visual range. But each expression requires a complex system of motion beneath the surface of the skin. Your brain tells your muscles to contract and, in turn, they pull at the skin to carry out the movement in question (be it a smile, frown, wink, etc.).
Over time, the repetitive creasing of the skin deepens, leading to wrinkles that persist long after your wink, smile, or frown has subsided. To ease the contractions along the high-traffic areas of the face, consider the benefits of a neuromodulator.
Neuromodulators disrupt the flow of acetylcholine from the nerves to the muscles. By relaxing the activity at the neural junction, neuromodulators usher a smooth serenity back to facial expressions.
By far, the most popular neuromodulator on earth is Botox Cosmetic. Botox was the first neuromodulator to earn approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It has proven to be safe and effective for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, but Botox also provides unexpected rewards in the medical realm.
Researchers have learned that a strategic injection of Botox to a precise cluster of nerves can alleviate the pain of migraines. Also, Botox treatments to the axilla (armpit) can prevent excessive sweating, a condition known as hyperhidrosis.
To learn if Botox can address your pain or discomfort, contact Dr. Booth.
Everyone’s physiology is unique. One client may show vast improvement after a Botox session while another client’s results are more subtle. Dysport is made from similar compounds as Botox, but the formulation is unique enough to complement patients differently based on their individual physiologies. To learn which solution is best for you (Dysport vs. Botox), call 512-755-8478 and connect with one of our knowledgeable, attentive staff members.
Recently, our clients have expressed their interest in a different strain of neuromodulator, Xeomin. Unlike Dysport and Botox, Xeomin does not contain complexing proteins, so it does not bind with human tissue in the same ways as its predecessors.
Due to the fact that Xeomin can be stored at room temperature without degrading its molecular cohesiveness, it does not deliver the “cool rush” associated with Botox injections. The decision between Xeomin and other neuromodulators is ultimately yours, but Dr. Booth is happy to explain the unique benefits of each product during your comprehensive consultation.
As described above, repetitive muscular contractions contribute to persistent wrinkles, but they are not the only cause. As we age, our bodies gradually produce less collagen and elastin. Without these structural proteins, gaps appear below the surface of the skin. To address the signs of deflation and sagging, Dr. Booth has perfected a suite of services to add volume back to your features.
As their name suggests, dermal fillers fill the gaps left behind by age. Most fillers contain hyaluronic acid, or hyaluronan. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the human body that cradles moisture. Its molecular structure binds with water to provide long-lasting hydration on a subdermal level.
By placing a hyaluronic acid-based filler precisely where you want more definition, Dr. Booth can provide facial augmentation without the need for surgery. If you desire a more permanent approach, however, facial implants may be the right solution for you.
Implants are solid, pliable objects that add structure and character to the face. Chin implants, for example, can correct a “weak” profile by providing volume to the lower face. Implants are customized to the face of each individual to allow versatility and subtlety; you do not want to look “overly” augmented.
To harness the majesty of your own biological material, consider the benefits of fat grafting, also known as fat transfer. Dr. Booth begins by gently removing unwanted fat from “problem areas” like the thighs or abdomen. He then purifies the extracted fat and prepares it for injection into sunken, hollow areas of the face.
Call 512-755-8478 to set up an appointment with Dr. Booth at your earliest convenience.
The techniques described above can deliver rewards to thinning, wrinkled lips. You can explore the options of fat transfer, dermal fillers, or a combination of several methods to enhance your features. The lips are especially delicate, so you only want to trust your procedure to a qualified, experienced professional.
Benefits of Med Spa Treatments
- Less downtime than invasive surgeries
- Customized to your anatomy and needs
- Safe and stunningly effective
If you are a healthy man or woman who wishes to enhance your features without undergoing surgery, med spa treatment may be perfect for you. Non-smokers are ideal candidates, since tobacco products dehydrate the skin and accelerate the aging process. Med spa services are designed to rejuvenate skin and restore youthfulness, so smoking is antithetical to Dr. Booth’s work. Contact our Austin clinic to determine your eligibility for a med spa treatment today!
Private Consultation in Austin, TX
Face time is a gift. We enjoy connecting with loved ones and friends, even if it is just online or from a distance. But face time can also produce meaningful change, especially when you check in with Dr. Booth.
During your one-on-one consultation, Dr. Booth will assess your features and listen to your goals. Please be ready to share your medical history so that we can ensure a med spa visit that builds upon your strengths and empowers your appearance.
Call 512-755-8478 to schedule a consultation and prepare to embrace your next-level life.
Dr. Booth brings safety and satisfaction to your med spa experience.
Whether you desire lifted, volumized features or a smoother, firmer complexion, Dr. Booth can help you. One look at his glowing reviews will illustrate his dedication to the Austin community. Dr. Booth is committed to providing 5-star service to Central Texas and beyond. He can’t wait to add you to his family of happy, healthy clientele.
The cost of a med spa procedure depends on the unique nature of the treatment itself. Every patient is special, so their costs will be tailored to their needs and services. Call 512-755-8478 to discuss your aesthetic goals with a medical professional. We will provide transparent pricing as part of your comprehensive consultation.
- Binder, W. J., Brin, M. F., Blitzer, A., Schoenrock, L. D., & Pogoda, J. M. (2000). Botulinum toxin type A (BOTOX) for treatment of migraine headaches: an open-label study. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery. 123 (6) 669-676. https://doi.org/10.1067/mhn.2000.110960
- Glogau, R. G. (1998). Botulinum a neurotoxin for axillary hyperhidrosis no sweat botox. Dermatologic Surgery. 24 (8) 817-819. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1524-4725.1998.tb04257.x
- Ranoux, D., Gury, C., Fondarai, J., Mas, J. L., & Zuber, M. (2002). Respective potencies of Botox and Dysport: a double blind, randomised, crossover study in cervical dystonia. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 72(4), 459-462. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/jnnp.72.4.459
- Dressler, D. (2012). Five‐year experience with incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin®): the first botulinum toxin drug free of complexing proteins. European Journal of Neurology. 19 (3) 385-389. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-1331.2011.03559.x
- John, H. E., & Price, R. D. (2009). Perspectives in the selection of hyaluronic acid fillers for facial wrinkles and aging skin. Patient Preference and Adherence. 3, 225–230. https://doi.org/10.2147/ppa.s3183
- Brandt, F. S., & Cazzaniga, A. (2008). Hyaluronic acid gel fillers in the management of facial aging. Clinical Interventions in Aging 3 (1) 153–159. https://doi.org/10.2147/cia.s2135
- Hazani, R., Rao, A., Ford, R., Yaremchuk, M. J., & Wilhelmi, B. J. (2013). The safe zone for placement of chin implants. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 131 (4) 869-872. DOI: 10.1097/PRS.0b013e3182818e6c
- Coleman, S. R. (2006). Facial augmentation with structural fat grafting. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 33 (4) 567-577. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cps.2006.09.002
- Niamtu III, J. (2009). Filler injection with micro-cannula instead of needles. Dermatologic surgery, 35(12), 2005-2008. DOI: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2009.01323.x